The Reusable Cotton Rounds Crochet Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Apply your favorite toner or take off your makeup with these eco-friendly, highly-effective Reusable Cotton Rounds! Featuring a soft, nubby texture, these rounds can be used a variety of ways in your beauty routine: as a gentle exfoliator, taking off makeup, applying your favorite products, and more. A part of the Darling Jadore “Eco Collection; Bath Edition 1″, this crochet pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, links to helpful video tutorials and photo content, photo tutorials within, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, and more. If you’re looking to add more eco-friendly, sustainable items to your beauty routine, then look no further than The Reusable Cotton Rounds crochet pattern!”
- The Reusable Cotton Rounds crochet pattern contains detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements, a photo tutorial, and more
- Beginner/Advanced-beginner crocheters (simple crochet stitches, techniques, and bobbles involved; crocheting in the round is required)
- The Reusable Cotton Rounds are seamlessly crocheted in the round
- The Reusable Cotton Rounds feature a resulting fabric that combines nubby and smooth via classic crochet stitches with bobbles. The resulting rounds can be used a variety of ways in your beauty routine: as a gentle exfoliator, taking off makeup, applying your favorite products, and more
- English. The Reusable Cotton Rounds crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
- The Reusable Cotton Rounds crochet pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the crochet pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the each finished Reusable Cotton Round are as follows: Diameter: Approx. 2 5/16” (5.873 cm). Circumference: Approx. 7.5” (19.05 cm).
- Read all about the design concept of Eco Collection: Bath Edition 1 on the blog here
- • Size G-6 (4mm) crochet hook
• Approx. 12 yards (10.9728 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Reusable Cotton Rounds crochet pattern is available for download immediately after ordering and e-mailed to the e-mail address provided at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00