The Prairie Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Love the look of cables, but don’t like working them? Then The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern is for you! Encrusted in gorgeous, subtle “faux cables“, you’d never know that The Prairie Beanie was specifically designed for beginner knitters and that the only stitches and techniques involved are simple ones. Beginning with a clean, prominent brim, the body of the beanie flows up into a harmony of stunning *faux* cables that are worked using only the simplest knit stitches. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with written instructions, a schematic with measurements, a stitch glossary, links to numerous photo and video support, tutorial photos and more. If you’re looking to make a beautiful cable-knit beanie minus the cablework, then look no further than The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern!”
- This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a photo tutorial, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
- English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved
- The Prairie Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
- The Prairie Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a prominent ribbed brim, gorgeous subtle faux-cables (don’t worry: no cablework required!) and a large yarn pom on top
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Prairie Beanie on the Darling Jadore blog here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)• Approx. 220 yards (201.168 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00