Love the look of cables, but don’t like working them? Then The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern is for you! Encrusted in gorgeous, subtle “faux cables“, you’d never know that The Prairie Beanie was specifically designed for beginner knitters and that the only stitches and techniques involved are simple ones. Beginning with a clean, prominent brim, the body of the beanie flows up into a harmony of stunning *faux* cables that are worked using only the simplest knit stitches. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with written instructions, a schematic with measurements, a stitch glossary, links to numerous photo and video support, tutorial photos and more. If you’re looking to make a beautiful cable-knit beanie minus the cablework, then look no further than The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Prairie Beanie”
• This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a photo tutorial, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Language of The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Prairie Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features : The Prairie Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a prominent ribbed brim, gorgeous subtle faux-cables (don’t worry: no cablework required!) and a large yarn pom pom on top
• Size of the Prairie Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Prairie Beanie on the Darling Jadore blog here
• You can also grab this knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Prairie Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
• Approx. 220 yards (201.168 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Prairie Beanie knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.