The Phlox Headband Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Wisps of delicate flower-esque lace cascade gracefully down the center of a beautiful headband, making The Phlox Headband an exquisite, ethereal accessory for fall and winter. The striking contrast of stunning lacework boldly emerging from a sea of classic knit stitches makes this headband truly captivating. Inspired by beautiful white phlox flowers, and designed as the lovely counterpart to The Phlox Beanie, this knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters and equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, information on adapting the pattern to make it larger or smaller, and more. If you’re searching for a delightfully fun knitting pattern to create a charming and unique knit ear warmer, then The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is definitely for you!”
- The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, information on adapting the pattern to make the headband larger or smaller, + more
- The Phlox Headband was designed as the lovely counterpart to The Phlox Beanie
- English; The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Advanced-Beginner knitters (Basic knit stitches and techniques, increases and decreases, and simple lacework involved)
- The Phlox Headband is seamlessly knitted flat, vertically
- The Phlox Headband is a beautiful lace headband/ear-warmer design that is knitted flat, vertically. The lacework required for this headband is comprised of only simple stitches and techniques, making this pattern fun and easy to follow
- The Phlox Headband knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference and there are instructions within the pattern to make it larger or smaller.
- Read all about the design concept + other details of The Phlox Headband knitting pattern on the blog here
- •U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) standard knitting needles
•Approx. 75 yards (68.58 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00