Wisps of delicate flower-esque lace cascade gracefully down the center of a beautiful headband, making The Phlox Headband an exquisite, ethereal accessory for fall and winter. The striking contrast of stunning lacework boldly emerging from a sea of classic knit stitches makes this headband truly captivating. Inspired by beautiful white phlox flowers, and designed as the lovely counterpart to The Phlox Beanie, this knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters and equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, information on adapting the pattern to make it larger or smaller, and more. If you’re searching for a delightfully fun knitting pattern to create a charming and unique knit ear warmer, then The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit headband/earwarmer design of “The Phlox Headband”
• Info: The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, information on adapting the pattern to make the headband larger or smaller, + more
• Get The Set: The Phlox Headband was designed as the lovely counterpart to The Phlox Beanie
Language of The Phlox Headband knitting pattern: English; The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Phlox Headband knitting pattern: Advanced-Beginner knitters (Basic knit stitches and techniques, increases and decreases, and simple lacework involved)
• Method of Construction: The Phlox Headband is seamlessly knitted flat, vertically
• Features: The Phlox Headband is a beautiful lace headband/ear-warmer design that is knitted flat, vertically. The lacework required for this headband is comprised of only simple stitches and techniques, making this pattern fun and easy to follow
• Size of the Phlox Headband: The Phlox Headband knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference and there are instructions within the pattern to make it larger or smaller.
• Other places: You can also grab The Phlox Headband knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Blog post: Read all about the design concept + other details of The Phlox Headband knitting pattern on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Phlox Headband knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + no expiration: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Phlox Headband Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) standard knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approx. 75 yards (68.58 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Phlox Headband knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.