A classic fingerless knit gloves designs, filled with simple stitches and techniques and a open top + thumb makes The Oakridge Gloves a fan-favorite! Never used DPNs to knit before? Don’t worry, boo! We fill this tutorial with photos to help you along the way. If you’re an advanced-beginner looking to make the cutest pair of gloves that are the perfect accessory for fall, then this knitting pattern is definitely for you.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Oakridge Gloves”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions and photo tutorials
• Skill level: Advanced beginner knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round bottom up on DPNs
• Features : A classic fingerless knit gloves design featuring simple stitches such as Stockinette and ribbing. Also features a thumb gusset!
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: Knitting pattern written to fit most adult women hand sizes, but can be easily adaptable to be made larger or smaller
• You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Oakridge Gloves Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 95 yards (86.868 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4); Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 yarn
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample fingerless gloves is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Oakridge Gloves knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.