“Gorgeous, vintage-inspired, and romantic” are the three words we’d use to describe the elegance of The Isla Scarf — a fun crochet pattern perfect for advanced-beginner crocheters that allows you to crochet a lacy triangle scarf shawl. The Isla Scarf features beautifully flowing eyelet details and is delicately encrusted with shells and bobbles, for an overall effect of sheer, stunning beauty that puts a modern twist on a classic, vintage-esque design.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Isla Scarf”
• WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the Premium Pattern Package, which also includes access to a series of video tutorials to guide you through crocheting this scarf
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner crocheters
• Process: Seamlessly crocheted flat, top-down
• Features: A classic triangle crochet shawl scarf design, with lots of lace and beautiful stitch details throughout
• Language: English. This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Size: The finished Isla Scarf is approximately 50″ (127 cm) (wingspan) x approximately 26″ (66.04 cm)(depth/width)
• You can read about the crochet design concept behind The Isla Scarf here
• Check out this lovely blog post written about The Isla Scarf crochet pattern here!
• You can also purchase this crochet pattern on Etsy and Ravelry
• Crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Isla Scarf Crochet Pattern:
• 5.50 mm (Size I) crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 565 yards (516.636 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here , here, and here)
• Row counter
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Isla Scarf crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
View this post on Instagram
Blown away by all the support on my latest design, #TheIslaScarf ??? So happy to have this vintage-y inspired scarf be so well received and that so many of you are making your own with the crochet pattern! ? I have another pattern currently in the works that’s another vintage-inspired design that I’ve had on my mind to make for *yearsss*. Can’t wait to show you guys more soon! ?? In the meantime, you can grab the crochet pattern for The Isla Scarf by tapping this video, or head to my website or @hi.ravelry or @etsy. ??