Gorgeous, mesmerizing texture dancing around harmoniously with three different colors plus a stunning split-hem feature, makes The Horizon Cowl a truly stunning accessory. Although the project looks complicated, this cowl is knitted with only the simplest of knit stitches and techniques (no fair-isle knitting required!) and works up super quickly. The knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos and more. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind, textured, and super cozy cowl scarf, then look no further than The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Horizon Cowl
• The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to lots of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Language of The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved; no fair-isle knitting is required)
• Method: The Horizon Cowl is knitted flat and in the round, bottom-up
• Features of The Horizon Cowl: The Horizon Cowl features a stunning mosaic-inspired design (no fair-isle required), a side split-hem and classic ribbing at the top and bottom
• Size: The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Horizon Cowl is as follows: Length: Approx. 20″ (50.8 cm); width when laid flat: Approx. 13″ (33.02 cm); Circumference: Approx. 26.5″ (67.13 cm) with extra stretch in the fabric.
• Other places: Grab The Horizon Cowl on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• On the blog: Read all about the design concept + other info on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Horizon Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles• Approx. 280 yards (256.032 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Approx. 500 yards (457.2 meters) total of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 in three different colors; therefore requiring approx. 166 yards (151.79 meters) of each color of yarn.
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.