The Horizon Cowl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Gorgeous, mesmerizing texture dancing around harmoniously with three different colors plus a stunning split-hem feature, makes The Horizon Cowl a truly stunning accessory. Although the project looks complicated, this cowl is knitted with only the simplest of knit stitches and techniques (no fair-isle knitting required!) and works up super quickly. The knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos and more. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind, textured, and super cozy cowl scarf, then look no further than The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern!”
- The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to lots of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
- English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved; no fair-isle knitting is required)
- The Horizon Cowl is knitted flat and in the round, bottom-up
- The Horizon Cowl features a stunning mosaic-inspired design (no fair-isle required), a side split-hem and classic ribbing at the top and bottom
- The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Horizon Cowl is as follows: Length: Approx. 20″ (50.8 cm); width when laid flat: Approx. 13″ (33.02 cm); Circumference: Approx. 26.5″ (67.13 cm) with extra stretch in the fabric.
- Read all about the design concept + other info on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles• Approx. 280 yards (256.032 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Approx. 500 yards (457.2 meters) total of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 in three different colors; therefore requiring approx. 166 yards (151.79 meters) of each color of yarn.
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
- The Horizon Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00