Crochet your own fashionable, lightweight bandana scarf or hair tie with this easy crochet pattern for The Haze Scarf! This crochet design features a classic triangle shape with tapered ends that are perfect to tie this scarf in your hair, around your neck, on a purse, or anywhere you need a little extra pop of style. A super quick project, The Haze Scarf whips up in no time and is perfect for beginner crocheters.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original design of “The Haze Scarf”
• The crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing instructions plus a bonus 2 1/2-page photo tutorial
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters (crocheting flat with simple stitches and techniques involved)
• Process: Seamlessly crocheted flat, top-down
• Features : The Haze Scarf features a triangle/bandana design with classic, simple stitches
• Language: English. This pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: The finished Haze Scarf is approximately 9.5″ (24.13 cm) (depth) x approximately 31″ (78.74 cm) (wingspan), and the scarf can be made longer or shorter by simply crocheting more or less rows.
• Blog post: You can read about the design concept behind The Haze Scarf crochet pattern here
• Other locations: You can also purchase this pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Haze Scarf crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials for The Haze Scarf Crochet Pattern:
• Size G (4.0mm) crochet hook (here and here)
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 100 yards (91.44 meters) of super-fine weight (category 1) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 14-30 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Haze Scarf crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting pattern and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.