A large, gorgeous woven-like cable flows down the center and is delicately flanked by two smaller rope-like cables, which altogether sits amidst a sea of classic stockinette stitches, making The Grove Mittens an absolute must-have staple item in any fall/winter wardrobe! Suitable for intermediate knitters, this knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed instructions, numerous photo tutorials, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials + more! Knitted seamlessly on DPNs bottom-up, these mittens work up in no time because there’s only a couple cable stitch repeats. If you want to make a beautiful, classic pair of cable-knit mittens this season, then this knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Grove Mittens”
• The Grove Mittens knitting pattern is a highly-detailed knitting pattern file containing written instructions, photo tutorials, a stitch glossary, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate (cablework is required) knitters
• Process of this knitting pattern: The Grove Mittens are seamlessly knitted in the round bottom up on DPNs
• Features of The Grove Mittens knitting pattern : The Grove Mittens feature a classic cable-knit mitten design featuring a larger woven-like cable down the front center flanked by two smaller cables
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Grove Mittens knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements.
• Read more about the knit design concept on the blog here.
• You can also grab The Grove Mittens knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and Loveknitting
• The Grove Mittens knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Grove Mittens Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• A cable hook or cable needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Grove Mittens knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.