The Camo Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A cozy fold-over brim with classic ribbing throughout, The Camo Beanie is a must-have accessory for any outdoorsman. A staple item in any wardrobe, the stretchy, comfortable ribbed fabric and earthy tones easily makes this beanie unisex. Suitable for beginner/advanced-beginner knitters, this knitting pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with measurements, links to video and photo tutorials, and more. If you’re looking to knit a classic camo-colored beanie for your favorite outdoorsman, then look no further than The Camo Beanie knitting pattern.”
- The Camo Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, + more
- English; The Camo Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round and simple knit stitches and techniques involved)
- The Camo Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical decreases
- The Camo Beanie is a classic men’s ribbed beanie, featuring a fold-over brim and symmetrical decreases on top. The resulting fabric is very comfortable and stretchy and is therefore unisex. The length allows it to be worn a variety of ways (e.g., secured over the ears or looser with more positive ease at the top).
- The Camo Beanie knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head sizes at approximate 22-25″ (55.88 cm – 63.5 cm) circumference. The stretchy ribbed fabric of the finished beanie allows the hat to stretch and fit comfortably on both men and women (unisex).
- Read all about the design concept on the blog here
- •U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Approximately 125 yards (114.3 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Camo Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00