Chunky, textured, and topped with the cutest pom, The Brivet Beanie has it all! Brioche knitting? Who’s got time?! This easy knitting pattern is suitable for beginner knitters and involves only the simplest knit stitches and techniques. Equipping you with a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, and more, the easy knitting pattern lets you knit this gorgeous beanie seamlessly on circular needles bottom-up. It’s a fun, fast, and easy project that you’re going to love!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Brivet Beanie”
• The Brivet Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, plus instructional photos to guide you
• Skill level: Beginner/advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + only simple stitches and techniques involved)
• Process: The Brivet Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
• The Brivet Beanie knitting pattern also includes written instructions plus photo instructions to make the yarn pom pom
• Features : The Brivet Beanie is a classic chunky knitted slouchy hat that’s filled with gorgeous texture that looks like brioche-knitting but isn’t…in fact, it’s way easier!
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other locations: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Loveknitting, and Ravelry
• The Brivet Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Brivet Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 15 (10.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 160 yards (146.304 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Brivet Beanie knitting pattern:
• Pom maker (FYI: there’s a photo tutorial within the pattern to make the pom without a pom maker if you prefer)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.