A classic fashion beanie featuring a beautiful edging specifically designed to subtly mimic the appearance of icicles, classic stockinette stitches, a double-thick brim for added warmth and style, and a spiral design at the top makes The Icicle Beanie knitting pattern a pure joy to knit and also a staple in any fall or winter wardrobe. Suitable for advanced-beginner knitters, this knitting pattern equips you with a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photo content, a few instructional photos for reference, and more. Knitted in the round bottom-up, this beanie works up in no time at all. If you’re looking to knit a truly classic beanie, then look no further than The Icicle beanie knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Icicle Beanie”
• This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, helpful tutorial photos, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
• Language of The Icicle Beanie knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Icicle Beanie knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Icicle Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features : The Icicle Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a unique icicle edging, classic knit stitches, a double-brim for added warmth and style, and a spiral design at the top
• Size of the Icicle Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference
• Other places: You can also grab this knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Blog post: Read all about the design concept + other details of The Icicle Beanie on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Icicle Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Icicle Beanie Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 5 (3.75 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approx. 200 yards (182.88 meters) of light/DK-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar yarn here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Icicle Beanie knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.