Cozy, chunky, and the perfect “hygge” home decor item, The Aspyn Throw checks all our boxes for a trendy crochet blanket for home. Seamlessly crocheted flat using only simple crochet stitches and techniques, this crochet pattern is perfect for beginners looking to crochet their first afghan without any frustration. And did we mention the adorable pom poms on the ends?!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Aspyn Throw”
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters (simple stitches + techniques involved)
• The Aspyn Throw crochet pattern includes highly-detailed written instructions + recommended yarns and tools
• Language: Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Size of the finished Aspyn Throw: Approximately 52″ (132.08 cm) x Approximately 40″ (101.6 cm)
• Features: The Aspyn Throw features classic, cozy crochet stitches that drape effortlessly with large yarn pom-poms, making this blanket a timeless home decor item, and the pattern super easy!
• Process: The Chateaux Throw is seamlessly crocheted flat
• Other locations: You can also grab this crochet pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and Loveknitting
• The Aspyn Throw crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochetpattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Aspyn Throw Crochet Pattern:
• Size P crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 1,200 yards (1097.28 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample throw is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Aspyn Throw crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.