A classic beanie structure becomes a canvas for alluring geometric shapes and graphic lines, making The Oak Beanie a truly stunning accessory for fall and winter. This knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements and more, making this beanie a delight to knit. If you’re looking to knit a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind hat, then The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is definitely for you.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Oak Beanie”
• Info: The Oak Beanie knitting pattern contains highly-detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, a photo tutorial, links to helpful video content, a schematic with precise measurements, and more
• Language of The Oak Beanie knitting pattern: English; The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Oak Beanie knitting pattern: Intermediate knitters (knitting in the round + fair-isle/stranded-knitting techniques involved)
• Method of Construction: The Oak Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical spiral decreases
• Features: The Oak Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a small, classic ribbed brim and a beautiful geometric fair-isle design in two different colors. The top of the beanie is decreased with a unique spiral, symmetrical design.
• Size of the Oak Beanie: There is a schematic with precise measurements located within the pattern file. For convenience, The Oak Beanie knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women and adult men (unisex) head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other places: You can also grab The Oak Beanie knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Blog post: Read all about the design concept + other details of The Oak Beanie knitting pattern on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at email@example.com
• Live pattern + no expiration: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Oak Beanie Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approximately 120 yards total (109.728 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Approx. 70 yards (64.008 meters) of one color (i.e., the base color) and approx. 50 yards (45.72 meters) of the other color; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Oak Beanie knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.