The Oak Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A classic beanie structure becomes a canvas for alluring geometric shapes and graphic lines, making The Oak Beanie a truly stunning accessory for fall and winter. This knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements and more, making this beanie a delight to knit. If you’re looking to knit a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind hat, then The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is definitely for you.”
- The Oak Beanie knitting pattern contains highly-detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, a photo tutorial, links to helpful video content, a schematic with precise measurements, and more
- English; The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Intermediate knitters (knitting in the round + fair-isle/stranded-knitting techniques involved)
- The Oak Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical spiral decreases
- The Oak Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a small, classic ribbed brim and a beautiful geometric fair-isle design in two different colors. The top of the beanie is decreased with a unique spiral, symmetrical design.
- There is a schematic with precise measurements located within the pattern file. For convenience, The Oak Beanie knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women and adult men (unisex) head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
- Read all about the design concept + other details of The Oak Beanie knitting pattern on the blog here
- •U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Approximately 120 yards total (109.728 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Approx. 70 yards (64.008 meters) of one color (i.e., the base color) and approx. 50 yards (45.72 meters) of the other color; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Oak Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00