The York Sweater Knitting Pattern Premium Pattern Package (Instant Download)
- “This classic sweater knitting pattern is an absolute favorite among our customers, and is the perfect knitting pattern if you’re new to knitting a raglan-style top-down sweater. The York Sweater knitting pattern features a classic rib on the collar, bottom, and cuffs and the body is a sea of beautiful stockinette stitches that make this knitting pattern fun, easy, and meditative to follow.”
- Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
- This listing is for the “Premium Pattern Package“, which contains the instant-download digital knitting pattern file along with a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through making this sweater. The York Sweater knitting pattern file is a highly-detailed instant-download file with guided instructions, photos, and schematics
- Intermediate knitters
- English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- The York Sweater knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the knitting pattern provides information on how to do so. For convenience, the sweater sizes — S, M, L, XL, 2XL — corresponds to the approximate bust measurements of up to 34″ (86.36 cm), 36″ (91.44 cm), 37″ (93.98 cm), 42″ (106.68 cm), 48″ (121.92 cm)
- The York Sweater features a classic crew neck and relaxed-fitted sleeves
- The York Sweater knitting pattern can be purchased alone (without video help) here
- Seamlessly knit top-down on circular knitting needles
- You can read about the knit design process and concept behind this sweater here
- • U.S. Size 5 & 6 circular knitting needles (16″ Size 5 here, 29″ Size 6 here, 32″ Size 6 here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 830-880 medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
- The York Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00