The Villa Sweater Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A classic, lightweight knit sweater that builds to a gorgeous crescendo of lacework for the entirety of the sleeves, The Villa Sweater knitting pattern is both classic and unique in its design. Featuring a double-fold collar that adds structure and pull-over look, elegant yet simple lacework on the puffed sleeves, this sweater has a vintage-esque and very romantic feel to it. Knitted top-down on circular knitting needles, this knitting pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters.”
- WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? We offer a Premium Pattern Package for The Villa Sweater, which equips you with a series of video tutorials to help guide you through knitting this sweater.
- Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 9-page knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
- Intermediate knitters
- Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the sweater – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate body width measurements when sweater is laid flat: 17″ (43.18 cm), 18″ (45.72 cm), (18.5”) (46.99 cm), 19” (48.26 cm), 20.5” (52.07 cm), 22” (55.88 cm) and bust measurements the finished garment will fit: Up to bust sizes (36”) (91.44 cm), 37” (93.98 cm), 40” (101.6 cm), 45” (114.3 cm), 48” (121.92 cm).
- The Villa Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
- You can read about the design concept behind The Villa Sweater here
- The Villa Sweater features a double-collar crewneck, relaxed fit, + lacy-knit sleeves
- English. The villa Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- • U.S. Size 3 (3.25mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 32″ here)
• Approx. 1260-1300 yards (1152.144-1188.72 meters) of fine-weight (category 2) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 12-18 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
- The Villa Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the download link never expires, and all knitting patterns and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00