A classic, lightweight knit sweater that builds to a gorgeous crescendo of lacework for the entirety of the sleeves, The Villa Sweater knitting pattern is both classic and unique in its design. Featuring a double-fold collar that adds structure and pull-over look, elegant yet simple lacework on the puffed sleeves, this sweater has a vintage-esque and very romantic feel to it. Knitted top-down on circular knitting needles, this knitting pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design for “The Villa Sweater”
• WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the “Premium Pattern
Package”, which also includes access to a series of premium video tutorials to guide you through knitting this sweater
• Watch the official commercial for The Villa Sweater here
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 9-page knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• The Villa Sweater knitting pattern written for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (See Size Chart below)
• Sizes: Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the sweater – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate body width measurements when sweater is laid flat: 17″ (43.18 cm), 18″ (45.72 cm), (18.5”) (46.99 cm), 19” (48.26 cm), 20.5” (52.07 cm), 22” (55.88 cm) and bust measurements the finished garment will fit: Up to bust sizes (36”) (91.44 cm), 37” (93.98 cm), 40” (101.6 cm), 45” (114.3 cm), 48” (121.92 cm).
• Process: The Villa Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• You can read about the design concept behind The Villa Sweater here
• Pattern can also be purchased on Etsy and Ravelry
• Features : The Villa Sweater features a double-collar crewneck, relaxed fit, + lacy-knit sleeves
• Language: English. The villa Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the download link never expires, and all knitting patterns and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Villa Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 3 (3.25mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 32″ here)
• Approx. 1260-1300 yards (1152.144-1188.72 meters) of fine-weight (category 2) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 12-18 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Villa Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.