The Quartz Sweater Knitting Pattern | Premium Pattern Package (Instant Download)
- “A unique “twist” (pun intended) on a classic knitted design, The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern lets you create one stunner of a sweater! Featuring beautifully flowing cables down the sleeves, a double-fold prominent rib collar, and a classic stockinette stitch body, this sweater is sophisticated and classic with its subtle cable design and self-striping variegated yarn. Knitted top-down raglan style, this knit pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters.”
- This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the 10-page detailed knitting pattern file plus access to a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through knitting “The Quartz Sweater“. The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 10-page knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
- Intermediate knitters
- Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the sweater – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate body width measurements when sweater is laid flat: 18”, 18.5”, (19.5”), 20”, 20.5-21” 22.5-23” and bust measurements the finished garment will fit: Up to bust sizes 33” (83.92 cm), 34” (86.36 cm), (36”) (91.44 cm), 39” (99.06 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 49” (124.46 cm)
- The Quartz Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
- The Quartz Sweater features a double-collar crewneck, relaxed fit, + cable design on the sleeves
- English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- You can read about the design concept behind The Quartz Sweater here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 810-905 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
- The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00