A unique “twist” (pun intended) on a classic knitted design, The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern lets you create one stunner of a sweater! Featuring beautifully flowing cables down the sleeves, a double-fold prominent rib collar, and a classic stockinette stitch body, this sweater is sophisticated and classic with its subtle cable design and self-striping variegated yarn. Knitted top-down raglan style, this knit pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design of “The Quartz Sweater”
• This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the 10-page detailed knitting pattern file plus access to a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through knitting “The Quartz Sweater“.
• The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 10-page knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern written for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (See Size Chart below)
• Sizes: Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the sweater – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate body width measurements when sweater is laid flat: 18”, 18.5”, (19.5”), 20”, 20.5-21” 22.5-23” and bust measurements the finished garment will fit: Up to bust sizes 33” (83.92 cm), 34” (86.36 cm), (36”) (91.44 cm), 39” (99.06 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 49” (124.46 cm)
• Process: The Quartz Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Features a double-collar crewneck, relaxed fit, + cable design on the sleeves
• You can purchase the knitting pattern file alone here
• Language: English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Blog post: You can read about the design concept behind The Quartz Sweater here
• Other locations: You can also grab this knitting pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Quartz Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 810-905 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Quartz Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.