Flirty and cozy all wrapped up into one package, The Prism Sweater knitting pattern give you the best of both worlds! Who says you can’t get cute and warm during those colder months? Knitted top down on circular knitting needles, The Prism Sweater knitting pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters, and features an off-shoulder (aka: “cold shoulder”) design that’s knitted using the softest, fuzziest, most heavenly yarn!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original sweater design
• Instant-download digital knitting pattern files for “The Prism Sweater”
• WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the “Premium Pattern Package”, which also includes access to a series of premium video tutorials to guide you through knitting this sweater
• The Prism Sweater knitting pattern is an 8-page detailed PDF containing instructions, photos, + schematics
• Skill level: Intermediate
• The Prism Sweater knitting pattern written for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (See Size Chart below)
• Size: The Prism Sweater knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the sweater – XS, S, (M), L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate shoulder circumference measurements of up to: 38” (96.52 cm), 41” (104.14 cm), (43.5”) (110.49 cm), 47” (119.38 cm), 50” (127 cm), 54” (137.16 cm).
• Features: The Prism Sweater features an off-shoulder design and relaxed fit
• Process: Seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Language: English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Blog post: You can read about the design process and concept behind this sweater here
• Other locations: The Prism Sweater knitting pattern can also be purchased on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Prism Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials for The Prism Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 7 (4.5mm) circular knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 1100-1200 light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample sweater is listed within the PDF for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Prism Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.