Gorgeous classic knit stitches cover The Nora Mittens and The Nora Scarf from top to bottom, making this the most classic, timeless knitwear set around. Designed to coordinate effortlessly, these knitting patterns are fun and easy to make. The Nora Mittens were specifically designed for first-time mittens knitters, and The Nora Scarf was specifically designed for first-time scarf knitters. These knitting patterns equip you with detailed written instructions, stitch glossaries, extensive photo tutorials, schematic, an entire section dedicate to teaching you how to adapt the mittens to knit them in any size imaginable, links to numerous video and photo support, and more. If you’re looking to make a beautiful, timeless pair of knitwear accessories, then look no further than this 20% off bundle!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Nora Mittens + The Nora Scarf” (a 20% off bundle!)
• Watch our YouTube commercial for this set here
• These knitting patterns are highly-detailed knitting pattern files containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round is required for the mittens knitting pattern)
• Process of this knitting patterns: The Nora Mittens are seamlessly knitted in the round bottom up on DPNs; The Nora Scarf is seamlessly knitted flat
• Language of the knitting patterns: English. These knitting patterns are written in standard American terms
• Size of The Nora Mittens: This knitting pattern was written to fit most adult women hand sizes. A detailed schematic with precise measurements is located within the knit pattern file.
• Grab The Nora Scarf knitting pattern individually here
• Grab The Nora Mittens knitting pattern individually here
• Read more about the knit design concept on the blog here
• You can also grab the pattern set on Etsy
• Grab The Nora Mittens knitting pattern on Ravelry here; grab The Nora Scarf knitting pattern on Ravelry here
• Grab The Nora Mittens on Etsy here; grab The Nora Scarf on Etsy here; Grab the pattern *set* on Etsy here
• These knitting patterns are available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Nora Mittens Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 90 yards of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item(s) is listed within the patternfor convenience.
Required Materials For The Nora Scarf Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 420 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, here, and here)
• Note: As with all Darling J’adore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the PDF for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Nora Mittens knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.