Crochet your own ultra fashionable backpack purse with this fun crochet pattern for The Lola Bag. Featuring a classic flap-top body, stunning hardware details, tassels, and chain straps, the attention to details that went into designing The Lola Bag produced an end result that screams “high fashion” instead of “handmade” — we challenge you to find a more stylish crochet pattern for a backpack purse on the market!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original design of “The Lola Bag”
• Skill level: Advanced-Beginner
• Features: A classic, structured body with drawstring closure, hardware details on the latch, backpack straps, and tassels
• Language: English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; all videos are in English
• Size: The finished Lola Bag is approximately 9″ (22.86 cm) (width) x approximately 9″ (22.86 cm) (height)
• You can read about the design concept behind The Lola Bag here
• You can also purchase this pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• Th Lola Bag crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Lola Bag Crochet Pattern:
• Approx. 300 yards (274.32 meters) of bulky-weight (category 5) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 6-9 (similar yarn here)
• Size K (6.50 mm) and Size G/6 (4.25 mm) crochet hooks
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• There is a list within the pattern file of all the hardware materials required for this bag (latch, tassel holder, chains); all hardware used in the photographed bag was purchased from local hobby stores like Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, and JoAnn
• Row counter
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample bag is listed within the pattern for convenience.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.