>A sea of classic stockinette stitches gradually emerge into a crescendo of gorgeous lacework to complete the beautiful Faye Sweater! This knitting pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters, and the sweater is knitted top-down on circular needles (raglan-style), and combines classic knit stitches with a simple yet elegant lacework on the bottom of the sleeves and body. The juxtaposition of classic knit stitches and intricate lacework makes The Faye Sweater knitting pattern a statement sweater that we’re sure you’ll fall in love with.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design off “The Faye Sweater”
• This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the instant-download digital knitting pattern file + a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through knitting this sweater
• The Faye Sweater knitting pattern is a 10-page detailed digital file containing instructions, photos, schematics + more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• The Faye Sweater knitting pattern was written and designed for adult women sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL (See Size Chart below)
• Size: The Faye Sweater knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the knitting pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. For convenience, the sweater sizes, S, M, L, XL, XXL corresponds to the approximate bust measurements of up to 34″ (86.36 cm), 36″ (91.44 cm), 37″ (93.98 cm), 42″ (106.68 cm), 48″ (121.92 cm)
• Features : a classic crew neck, relaxed fit, and easy lacework details
• You can grab the knitting pattern file alone (without video help) here
• Process: Seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Other locations: The Faye Sweater knitting pattern can also be found on Etsy or Ravelry
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design process and concept behind this sweater here
• The Faye Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Faye Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 5 & 6 circular knitting needles (16″ Size 5 here, 29″ Size 6 here, 32″ Size 6 here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 830-880 medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Faye Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
A huge thanks for the overwhelming response to #TheFayeSweater! ?? Thrilled you guys are taking advantage of the ‘Premium Pattern Package’ option, which lets you gain access to the PDF plus detailed video tutorials to guide you through knitting it. Therefore, you walk away with all the skills to tackle any top-down sweater knitting pattern in the future without fear ?? So you can check that goal off your new year resolutions list! ??✔️ And an added bonus: ya get to play with a little lacework, which just adds to your knitting skills repertoire ??. I tagged both options, so just tap to shop! ❤️ . Song cred: The White Stripes, Ball & Biscuit