Classic crochet stitches combine with three gorgeous flowing cables to add the perfect amount of visual interest and texture, making The Driftwood Mittens an instant classic. The unique fold-up cuff looks knitted, but is actually crocheted, creating the perfect ribbed cuff to hug your wrists and keep you extra warm. This crochet pattern is suitable for intermediate crocheters and it equips you with a stitch glossary, helpful links to videos, an extensive photo tutorial to guide you through it, a schematic with precise measurements, and more. If you’re looking to create a gorgeous pair of classic crochet cable mitts for the season, then look no further than The Driftwood Mittens!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Driftwood Mittens”
• The Driftwood Mittens crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital crochet pattern file containing written instructions, an extensive photo tutorial, a stitch glossary, schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level of The Driftwood Mittens crochet pattern: Intermediate crocheters (crocheting in the round + creating mock cables required)
• Process of the crochet pattern: The Driftwood Mittens are seamlessly crocheted in the round top-down
• Features of The Driftwood Mittens : A classic cable mitten crochet design featuring a larger cable down the front center flanked by two smaller cables; a knit-looking (but shh: it’s crocheted!) fold-over cuff completes the classy mittens.
• Language of this crochet pattern: English. This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements.
• Blog Post: Read more about the crochet design concept on the blog here
• Other locations: You can also grab The Driftwood Mittens crochet pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• The Driftwood Mittens crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Driftwood Mittens Crochet Pattern:
• U.S. Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
• Approx. 190 yards (173.736 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within crochet pattern file for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Driftwood Mittens crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.