With a heavenly halo of silky yarn fuzz that is delicately accented with a gorgeous cable flowing down the center, The Cloud Sweater is a fashionable knit sweater with simple yet striking details! This knitting pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters and the sweater is knitted top-down on circular knitting needles. Featuring a mock turtleneck in classic ribbing, and a sea of stockinette stitches for the body that are broken up with a big flowing front cable, The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is a must-have for the colder months!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design for “The Cloud Sweater”
• This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package which contains the instant-download digital knitting pattern file + a series of premium video tutorials for “The Cloud Sweater”
• The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is a 10-page detailed knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern written for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (See Size chart below)
• Size: The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to make the sweater much larger or smaller if you wish. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the knitting pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the knitted sweater – XS, S, (M), L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate bust measurements of up to: 33” (83.82 cm), 34” (86.36 cm), (36”) (91.44 cm), 39” (99.06 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 49” (124.46 cm)
• Features : The cloud Sweater features a mock turtleneck, relaxed fit, and large cable detailing
• You can purchase the pattern here
• Process: The Cloud Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Language: English. The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Blog post: You can read about the design process and concept behind this sweater here
• Other locations: The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern can also be purchased on Etsy and Ravelry
• The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knitting patterns and crochet patterns are “live“, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cloud Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 7 (4.5mm) circular knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 1158-1200 yards of light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern:
•Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.