The Cloud Sweater Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “With a heavenly halo of silky yarn fuzz that is delicately accented with a gorgeous cable flowing down the center, The Cloud Sweater is a fashionable knit sweater with simple yet striking details! This knitting pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters and the sweater is knitted top-down on circular knitting needles. Featuring a mock turtleneck in classic ribbing, and a sea of stockinette stitches for the body that are broken up with a big flowing front cable, The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is a must-have for the colder months!”
- WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the “Premium Pattern Package”, which also includes access to six video tutorials to guide you through knitting this sweater
- Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file that is a 10-page file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
- Intermediate knitters
- Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to make the sweater much larger or smaller if you wish. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the knitting pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the knitted sweater – XS, S, (M), L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate bust measurements of up to: 33” (83.82 cm), 34” (86.36 cm), (36”) (91.44 cm), 39” (99.06 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 49” (124.46 cm)
- The Cloud Sweater features a mock turtleneck, relaxed fit, and cable detailing
- Seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
- English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- You can read about the design process and concept behind this sweater here
- •U.S. Size 7 (4.5mm) circular knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 1158-1200 yards (1058.875-1097.28 meters) of light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample sweater is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00