With a heavenly halo of silky yarn fuzz that is delicately accented with a gorgeous cable flowing down the center, The Cloud Sweater is a fashionable knit sweater with simple yet striking details! This knitting pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters and the sweater is knitted top-down on circular knitting needles. Featuring a mock turtleneck in classic ribbing, and a sea of stockinette stitches for the body that are broken up with a big flowing front cable, The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern is a must-have for the colder months!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design of “The Cloud Sweater”
• WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the “Premium Pattern Package”, which also includes access to six video tutorials to guide you through knitting this sweater
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file that is a 10-page file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• Knitting pattern was written and designed for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (See Size Chart below)
• Knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to make the sweater much larger or smaller if you wish. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the knitting pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the knitted sweater – XS, S, (M), L, XL, XXL — correspond to the approximate bust measurements of up to: 33” (83.82 cm), 34” (86.36 cm), (36”) (91.44 cm), 39” (99.06 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 49” (124.46 cm)
• Features a mock turtleneck, relaxed fit, and cable detailing
• Process: Seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Language: English. This pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Knitting pattern can also be foundon Etsy and Ravelry
• You can read about the design process and concept behind this sweater here
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cloud Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 7 (4.5mm) circular knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 1158-1200 yards (1058.875-1097.28 meters) of light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample sweater is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cloud Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.