Knit your own perfect summer tee with this fun and easy knitting pattern for The Classic Tee! Lightweight, comfortable, and ultra stylish, this classic t-shirt design features a prominent rib design on the collars, bottom, and sleeves, and a sleek knit body that makes it casual and chic. Knitted top-down on circular knitting needles, The Classic Tee knitting pattern is a great pattern for intermediate knitters, and it whips up in no time at all.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit tee design for “The Classic Tee”
• This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the 8-page detailed knitting pattern file plus access to a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through knitting “The Classic Tee“.
• The Classic Tee knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 8-page digital knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, schematic, and more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• Knitting pattern was written and designed for adult women sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (See Size Chart below)
• Size: The knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the tee much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the tee much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the knitting pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the tee – XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL — correspond to the approximate bust sizes the tee will fit up to: 37” (93.98 cm), 38” (96.52 cm), (40”) (101.6 cm), 42” (106.68 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 46” (116.84 cm), 48.5” (123.19 cm).
• Process: The Classic Tee is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
• Features A classic crewneck + relaxed fit
• You can get the knitting pattern file alone (without video help) here
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Classic Tee here
• Other locations: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Classic Tee knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Classic Tee Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 6 (4.0mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 750-790 yards (685.8-722.376 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Classic Tee knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.