The Classic Tee Knitting Pattern | Premium Pattern Package (Instant Download)
- “Knit your own perfect summer tee with this fun and easy knitting pattern for The Classic Tee! Lightweight, comfortable, and ultra stylish, this classic t-shirt design features a prominent rib design on the collars, bottom, and sleeves, and a sleek knit body that makes it casual and chic. Knitted top-down on circular knitting needles, The Classic Tee knitting pattern is a great pattern for intermediate knitters, and it whips up in no time at all.”
- This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the 8-page detailed knitting pattern file plus access to a series of premium video tutorials to help guide you through knitting “The Classic Tee“. The Classic Tee knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 8-page digital knitting pattern file containing instructions, photos, schematic, and more
- Intermediate knitters
- The knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the tee much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the pattern to fit your specific size and create the tee much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the knitting pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the tee – XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL — correspond to the approximate bust sizes the tee will fit up to: 37” (93.98 cm), 38” (96.52 cm), (40”) (101.6 cm), 42” (106.68 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 46” (116.84 cm), 48.5” (123.19 cm).
- The Classic Tee is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
- The Classic Tee features a classic crewneck + relaxed fit
- English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Classic Tee here
- • U.S. Size 6 (4.0mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 750-790 yards (685.8-722.376 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
- The Classic Tee knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00