A classic stockinette stitch sweater that’s knitted flat in pieces, making it a super simple knit sweater pattern, The Avenue Sweater is a chic design that’s a must-have in any fall or winter wardrobe! This knitting pattern is perfect for beginner sweater knitters, and you’ll be astonished by how quickly it works up, leaving you with an effortlessly fashionably knit sweater!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit pullover sweater design & Best Seller for “The Avenue Sweater”
• The Avenue Sweater knitting pattern contains highly-detailed written instructions + recommended materials and more; Instructional photos included to help guide you
• Size: The Avenue Sweater knitting pattern was written for adult women sizes Small through Extra Large
• Language: The Avenue Sweater is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• Method of construction: The Avenue Sweater is knitted flat; drop-shoulder design
• Features: The Avenue Sweater is a classic & chic knit design makes it a timeless knitwear fashion piece
• The Avenue Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Avenue Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 6 knitting needles
• Approx. 900 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Tapestry needle
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.