The Curated Pack: Ltd Ed 1 is a limited edition knitting pattern pack that was specially hand-selected and is a discounted bundle of knitting patterns that coordinate effortlessly together. Included in the bundle are two best-selling patterns: The Campfire Sweater and The Blanket Scarf, along with two other knitting patterns, The Lakewood Hat and The Cappuccino Mitts. This pack is suitable for advanced-beginner to intermediate knitters and incorporate simple knit stitches and techniques, along with some beautiful yet simple cable-work. These designs are modern, chic, and sophisticated, and together create the perfect complement to each other.
• Read all about this pack and the details of each pattern here
• A DarlingJadore™ Original Limited Edition Curated Pack of discounted knitting patterns
• All four knitting patterns are highly-detailed digital files containing written instructions, numerous photo tutorials, and more
• Skill level: Advanced beginner/Intermediate knitters (some cablework required)
• Process: All knit designs incorporate simple knit stitches and techniques, along with some cable-work
• Features : For a more detailed look into each knitting pattern, visit the blog post here
• Language: English. All knitting patterns in this pack are written in standard American terms
• All knitting patterns are available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting patterns: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For These Knitting Patterns:
• U.S. Size 13 (9.0mm) 29″+ circular knitting needles
• U.S. Size 11 (8.0 mm) DPNs
• U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) standard knitting needles
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ circular knitting needles
• Cable hook/cable needle
• Approx. 700-750 yards of super bulky weight (category 6) yarn (similar here and here)
• Approx. 95 yards of super bulky weight (category 6) yarn (similar here and here)
• Approx. 550 yards of bulky-weight (category 5) yarn (similar here and here)
• Approx. 150 yards of worsted/medium (category 4) yarn (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed designs is listed within the PDF for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for these knitting patterns:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.