>Chunky, relaxed, and ultra cozy, The Harlowe Sweater is one of the easiest (and cutest!) sweaters from Darling Jadore! This knitting pattern was designed with beginner knitters in mind, and it’s super easy to follow. With a classic v-neck design that can be worn off the shoulder, The Harlowe Sweater looks especially cute when paired with skinny jeans and boots during the fall!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design for “The Harlowe Sweater”
• The Harlowe Sweater knitting pattern file contains highly-detailed written instructions + recommended materials
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters
• Size: Knitting pattern written for sizes Small, Medium, Large, & Extra Large. *Note, we are currently working on updating this pattern to incorporate smaller and larger bust sizes, so stay tuned!
• Features : The Harlowe Sweater features a v-neck design that can be worn on or off shoulders; a slouchy oversized design
• Language: The Harlowe Sweater is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Method of construction: The Harlowe Sweater is knitted flat; drop-shoulder design
•The Harlowe Sweater Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials for The Harlowe Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 24″ circular knitting needles (here and here)
• Psst…some of our fave interchangeable needle sets are this one and this one
• Approx. 930 worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Harlowe Sweater knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.